Wednesday 21 September 2011

What change do you want to see in the world?

I was a business major in college. I was doing it because I was told to by society. I don't do this anymore. I feel so liberated. I am successful doing what I love to do. I am being the change I want to see.



What's your change?
What change do you want to see in the world?
I really wish people's view on drugs would change....

It makes me sad.

Also that people would just be a whole lot more open minded in general
What change do you want to see in the world?
i like tacos
to banish stereotypes....
I would love to see more help out there for the homeless and for schools to get more money than the prisons cause schools need the money more
This is sort of a corny question. But of course I would like to see all of the pedo's go away. Then all the other crime, the hunger, the famon, the fact that there are people who are rich because of their looks, and then there are people starving on the street just because they're a %26quot;Third world country%26quot;
the doors on toilets go all the way down to the ground haha
i have quite a few =O but one of them i guess... stop stereotypical people. it is very annoying because there are alot of racist and stereotypical people in my school
I'm a Vietnamese hermaphrodite.
the president slit dead and secret societies coming out and admitting everything they planned out. finally we as people stand up and take the power back.



also, more than anything, when i talk to people i want them to start having an open mind, not just what they learned in a confined, limited school, whats beyond, why things are heppening and what they can do.

that change, really binds me to the heart.
I too am change. %26quot;I think therefore i am%26quot;- Roussen



I am change because every breath I take is not the same, every thought I think is not the same, every smirk and smile I make isnt the same..



Everyone has a purpose, which too is not the same.

We build the world, we destroy the world, we are the world...



we make it positive, we make it negative, but one person can change it all.



We all have our purposes.
I want all of us to be aware of what's going on around us. To be informed at to do what we can in our own communities to foster better relations with those we disagree with or don't understand.
Personally, I think the world is in such bad shape because people are intolerant of other cultures. At the risk of sounding like Yoda, intolerance leads to fear, fear leads to hatred, and hatred leads to violence. The change I want to see in the world is for more people to appreciate the diverse and colorful cultures in the world. People should find out why people of a culture believe certain things or dress a certain way before automatically labeling that culture as %26quot;weird%26quot; or %26quot;dumb%26quot;.