Wednesday 21 September 2011

Can You Help Me Name My New "Green" Business?

I'm on my way to starting a company that will help other companies become more environmentally friendly or %26quot;green%26quot; through the use of new technologies as well as by changing their current wasteful habits/ business practices. I believe that by going %26quot;green%26quot; companies can save themselves some %26quot;green%26quot; (cash) AND help clean up our World.



Can you help me name my new business?
Can You Help Me Name My New %26quot;Green%26quot; Business?
GreenSpounge.com

Economically green proccess Engineering
Can You Help Me Name My New %26quot;Green%26quot; Business?
Green Tech

Green Line (unless you live in a city with subway)

New Tech

World Tech

Green Way

Green Way Tech

Green World Tech

Future Tech
This is a great article about - How to Select a Company or Product Name - http://www.developer-resource.com/how-to鈥?/a>



The article has some good advice on how to research names, and what to becareful of.



Should get you started!

Best of luck