Wednesday 21 September 2011

Anyone in the music industry in ontario looking for a protege?

I'm 25, have an ARCT on both piano and violin, play almost every instrument in existence, have perfect pitch, a great ear, and an uncanny overall musical ability.



BUT%26gt;..... I went into business in University, and graduated with honours from McMaster.



NO....4 years in the business world and i'm ready to get back to music. Its where I belong. I'm looking for an internship with a producer, a promoter, a booking agent, or someone else in the business. I want to learn. Thats it.



I want to make music my career, and I need this hands on experience to do it.



SO...if you or someone you know is in this line of work in Ontario, or even elsewhere in Canada, PLEASE leave your email. I'd love to talk with them.



It could change my life. THANKYOU!
Anyone in the music industry in ontario looking for a protege?
Good luck :)
Anyone in the music industry in ontario looking for a protege?
Interested in part time until you find something ? I'm small, have a new agency, 2 chick singers, country singer, in N. C. and

young California soul sister, writes and sings, also male country picker, writer, has had a top ten, California, I am convinced we could have 20 good prospective clients by December if someone worked at it. N. C country female needs a songwriter BAD ! She can sing! and I'll pay to record her ! doctorjlong@yahoo.com