Wednesday 21 September 2011

Can you help me to change the world ?

I am Nepalese. Do you know Nepal country. It is difficult to start an international business. I am in search of investor.

I have a new e-business`s project (net working business) like 'Gold Quest' ,'Dewsoft' (www.dewsoftoverses.com) etc. This project declares the negative points of running e-business and this accepts the positive points of these. Most of all people don`t belive these old e business. A little members of e-business gains profit by these and most of all members gains loss by these.

This my project gives mixmum profit to active member but dosen`t give loss to any member.

IF you are interest this project, I am insearch of investor.

If you haven`t interest in e-business, you can help me to search investor.

Use me and win the race with the wealthy man Bill Gates.

We would like to hear from you

yours faithfully

Kamal Sharma.
Can you help me to change the world ?
.................

I got to change mine first, thanx anyway!

.................
Can you help me to change the world ?
cant read this long ramkatha
no thankyou, no money to invest.