Saturday 24 September 2011

Is there anyone that would like to join my Network Marketing team ?

Network Marketing is a 100 billion dollar industry. Unfortunately there are scams out there that make it hard for the genuine ones.

I love it my goal is to be fully retired by 55. Year and a half to go. Have been a business owner previous working 7 days a week. Unfortunately I had to sell after 2 years. Lost money on it. Another lesson in life. Have been involved in network marketing before but was not the right one. Now I have found one that gives good returns and there is no inventory, no Big outlay, no deliveries, and really no selling. Word of mouth and the company rewards you for sharing it with everyone. I now consider myself a business builder and would love to share this amazing opportunity with the right person. The only qualification you must have is a desire to want something. This can be change of lifestyle, car, meeting people, extra income etc. There is no limit. I would personally train the right person. I can work my business world wide. Think about it.
Is there anyone that would like to join my Network Marketing team ?
...eer..nope..but good luck!
Is there anyone that would like to join my Network Marketing team ?
perhaps. this intruiges me. how?
Wow, sounds like a scam to me already. I am at the top of one Networking company, in a the middle building of another, and just started another. In all my experience, if you need to recruit here nothing good can come from it.



Uhm there is NO opportunity out there where you do not work. I mean hard work, and do it for 3 years while still working your job till the income is double what you make now. All you need is a desire to want something? I desire a soda right now, it is in my fridge downstairs. If I desire it enough and just sit here it is just going to come to me. That's what your saying!



Most Network Marketing products are great, but the mark up is so great that the prices for the produce are too high even for the dealers that sign up. Also, if you just go out and recruit, which is exactly what they teach you, you will end up with a lot of people that think network marketing does not work, which it does and really well. You will have lots of people that will not believe in your leadership anymore and you will lose your business. I have lost lots of friends that did well and lost their entire downlines and their income and their houses, and the IRS wants the taxes that you cannot pay anymore.



You need to sell your product. Sign up the people that use the product and like it. Teach them to sell the product. You will build a strong downline, with an always growing friend base that really believes in you and not only teach them how to get out of the rat race properly, but also get yourself out too. I know I did.



In fact maybe you should join my group, I could help you reach your goal.
sounds like you need help advertising. visit my website, im sure it can help you get more people.