Wednesday 21 September 2011

I want to build a business that is producing items that both ghost and living can use. Email for questions?

I have inventions and I have therories that could change the future and build a stronger world for both sides of life. I would also like to prove scientifically what the exchange is between these two worlds. I have communication skills with spirits and I have been looking for a structured buisness to over take this start with me as a main infulencer to go the path I have been told. If someone has a connection to the government please help me get involved within that field. I am working on a book about the steps a person can take to meet there spirit in the (going to be)better half of life. I have a lot of goals to work on please the most serious people will be thanked for there involovement. I plan on a life where there is no loss and no crime undetected. No Medical problem left unfixed. No gap in life just a second place to live. The future is right besides you, take in a big breath of air and think about what you may have to breath after your dead.
I want to build a business that is producing items that both ghost and living can use. Email for questions?
I have the perfect business idea for you: a Carvel franchise!