Wednesday 21 September 2011

Can anyone tell me what what business opportunity Donald Trump is endorsing throughout the globe,you cant,ican

This is showing incredible growth throughout the world,especially in north america and europe, this is changing how ordinary people think about their income,it has been described as the greatest shift of wealth on the planet,and they dont teach this in schools.
Can anyone tell me what what business opportunity Donald Trump is endorsing throughout the globe,you cant,ican
That question is too easy it is ACN
Can anyone tell me what what business opportunity Donald Trump is endorsing throughout the globe,you cant,ican
How to start out inheriting a huge fortune from your father and running it into the ground.
I know I just read a book with him and Robert Kiyosaki that talks about network marketing and franchising and I remember him saying that if he could start his life all over again, he would start a franchise because with franchises you do the work once and then get paid on it for life.



Look at McDonalds, Ray Kroc did the work once and then set up a duplicatable system for all other McDonald's to follow and now there are hundreds of thousands of them.



The best part about franchising is that you have to help others succeed in order for you to succeed. If Ray Kroc told someone that if they opened a McDonald's they would make $500,000 a year and they would only have to pay $5,000 a year to McDonald's corporation... do you think they would really care? Not really... but when Ray Kroc opened up thousands of McDonald's, each giving him $5,000 a pop, how much do you think he makes?... tons.



Also, think about how many franchises you pass along the street daily.



They don't teach this in schools... they teach us to work for someone... right? This brings up Kiyosaki's book, Rich Dad, Poor Dad... where he talks about the 4 quadrants... but we can talk about that later. School's don't teach us to %26quot;own%26quot; something, they teach us to work hard in school, get good grades, go to college, and get a good JOB... working for someone else... when you work for someone else there is always a salary cap on what you can make... but with franchising there is no limit.



This is what provoked me to join a private franchising group... I don't want to work for someone the rest of my life... I'd rather control my future.



I don't like promoting the business model in forums, but if you want to talk to me via email, I can send you some links to the company that I work with.



Trump and Kiyosaki didn't specifically mention this company in their books, but I firmly believe that they were inferring to it.



We have been a huge presence in the United States for 70+ years and are located in over 87 different countries.... we are a 9 billion dollar company without any debt.



But... I'll stop there because I know that there are some people who go through these forums and slander everyones opportunities so if you are interested in learning more please email me...



eric.d.hines@hotmail.com



If you want to read another good book that talks about the power of network marketing/private franchising read Robert Kiyosaki's %26quot;The Business School: For People Who Like Helping People%26quot;.



Hope this helped and I'll look forward to answering any other questions you have.
Douglas B is right it is ACN!!!
  • messenger connection
  • connecting database
  •