Friday 7 October 2011

PC WORLD PRINTER INSTANT REPLACEMENT?

Hi there! if anyone can shed some light on my misery it would be a great help! i own an Epson px700w printer from PC world and it has broken down i took it to an express center where they have replaced (after 2 weeks) but only to have come home to turn the new 0x700w on and it to say it does not recognize any cartridges installed my predicament now is i phoned pc world up again and they said take it back to epson as it is still under a year but i need this printer for my work and business which has now backlogged



so my question is does anyone have a way or clue or idea that i could use to get PC world to change my printer in their stores instated of taking it to epson and having to wait another 2 weeks as i would usually do for a printer which is over a year old with them



many thanks in advance the printer does have PC performance with it
PC WORLD PRINTER INSTANT REPLACEMENT?
You can't, their liabilty is ONE YEAR !
PC WORLD PRINTER INSTANT REPLACEMENT?
Most stores have a limited time in which you can return or exchange product. After that you deal with the manufacturer. I dont know how Epson works where you are but here they express-ship a replacement and pick up the old one. The few times someone I know had a problem with an epson, they had a replacement a day or two later.