Friday 7 October 2011

Look for a business mentor?

I want to build a start-up. It is not a sudden whim. It has been more than one year since I decided to do that. My idea is innovative and revolutionary and will change this world. I am not boasting. Don't sneer at me. I am deadly serious. My idea is already a conceptual product.It is completely technologically feasible.It is a web product, an Internet product. I need to find smart programmers to do it. But this is only a fraction of the whole process. But you know it is not easy to get off the ground.I hope to find a business mentor to tutor me how to achieve it step by step. Is there anyone who is willing to help me? By the way, I am in China.
Look for a business mentor?
If you want programmers, Dc global can help you with that. Our expert programmers have at least 4 years of programming experience with the maximum capacity to create to create complex programming projects.