Wednesday 26 October 2011

How did Highschool change you? For Better? For Worse?

I'll start



Highschool made me a better person by realizing how more mature I was than many others. It helped me feel confident and I soon realized that alot of the business world is just a mirror image of highschool just with older people. It's been a struggle to try and overcome this new obstacle but without highschool i'd probably be cowering in a corner when my supervisor calls. I don't mean to sound too impetuous but sometimes I feel like i'm more mature than most adults around me. It also helps that both my parents are extremely mature. People have told me that i'm way too mature for my age and they are amazed whenever I speak or write something. Highschool helped me to be assertive in a world where many people hide their true emotions and feelings. It changed me for the better!
How did Highschool change you? For Better? For Worse?
It made me more confident %26amp; helped me come out of my shyness.