Friday 7 October 2011

I'm looking for a job where I can fly around the country, or even world!?

I have a bachelors of science in business and I don't know what field to get into. I've been teaching high school math for the past year and a half and when my contract runs out in May I am changing careers. I would love to work somewhere that I get to travel. Any good ideas?
I'm looking for a job where I can fly around the country, or even world!?
That's really broad based. You can consult in anything, it's just a matter of finding people/companies that need the expertise you have. Your knowledge is your power.



You should also check out Thunderbird.edu. It's a great international business school with a fabulous reputation.
I'm looking for a job where I can fly around the country, or even world!?
Hi,



You can do this business anywhere in the world as long as you have internet connection and a phone.



Have a look at my YouTube video http://youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZMgycKRPQ and if you like what you hear visit www.winningbusinesssystem.com