Wednesday 26 October 2011

Do any of you want to change the world?

Im going to be starting college really soon and would like to ask you all what you think about my idea. Since it seems that the only way you can make it into politics is with heaps of money, so I think that since im going to school for business I learn about how to make a ton of money and then try and make my way into politics myself and without the help of corporations, endorsements, yada yada, and really try to just sway the public myself. If this happens any clues on what you guys want? ha
Do any of you want to change the world?
You do need some money but not heaps. The most important resource available is an education. Just start at the local level and move on up to the state. If you have the integrity and a track record, you should have no problem getting the support you need as you move up. With a dedicated support base, you can hold fund raisers.
Do any of you want to change the world?
Everybody wants to change the world, but nobody wants to change themselves.



- A Wise Man Once Said