Wednesday 26 October 2011

Is it just me or does anyone notice that original artists are being taken advantage of by jealous freaks?

I feel doing a Norman Bates on some jealous freaks. It's like going around in circles like evolution while for instance the music business changes and becoming more ridiculous and then slightly better coming and going now and again if that makes sense.

You can make things better only in the eyes of the beholder and leave things to the original people who are best at what they do. For instance I am a major fan of Bruce Lee and Michael Jackson and Kylie Minogue. I will keep saying this but they are the best movers. I highly praise them people. I want to kill those in my pathway. That's all I ever think of. Enjoy my entertainment, getting the hell of the household, make sure my step brother is assassinated and deliberately rile people up. I am Spiderman. This is my dream my aim to change the world when all is possible but yet most people deny so because they are a bunch of zombies and dead heads. Do you agree?
Is it just me or does anyone notice that original artists are being taken advantage of by jealous freaks?
There will always be %26quot;jealous freaks%26quot; Aj, and not just to artists. Unfortunately, it is part of our human condition.

Don't go Norman Bates on them. That'd be to your disadvantage.

Yes, I agree there are zombie heads and dead heads in every society, but something has allowed me to deal with such a situation more wisely, than through accumulated rage, or resentment which could back fire on you.

Just trying to help, through having having experiences the frustration gone amok, which you seem to be going on now.



Try to settle down for your own sake. All passes Aj...try to be patient. Don't add injury to insult to any situation which touches upon you, am I making any sense?



Good luck!
Is it just me or does anyone notice that original artists are being taken advantage of by jealous freaks?
Thank U, Aj. In so many ways %26quot;We are Family%26quot; for better or for worst!By the way, there was a time when I'd receive heavy, even rather vicious criticism for thanking anyone, who'd vote for an answer of mine.I was only responding as courtesy for the questioner's acknowledgment.STILL,I thank U! Greci.

Report Abuse


yeah defo ! 100 % about kylie the rest i am not so sure about !