Sunday 5 June 2011

Will implants change my image in the business world?

I am a business major and hope to become very successful one day. I have already learned from my journey that business is a mans world. (I%26#039;m not saying the presence of women does not exist) I mean to say that men are the majority. And I feel that being a minority in that field makes it tough enough to be taken seriously. But if I were to get breast implants will my business peers view me differently? Like a playboy model instead of a business associate? What do you think???





THANKS|||I%26#039;m not in the business world but I feel though this applies to all professional settings.





Just having big breasts in and of itself doesn%26#039;t make you any less respectable - if you were to start showing them off at every opportunity and dressing inappropriately then, speaking as a dude, I would definitely think of you as a doll/something pretty around the office and not take you seriously but it would have more to do with the manner in which you present yourself rather than the size of your breasts.|||I think they would respect you less and see you as an object rather than someone to be taken seriously.