Sunday 5 June 2011

In the past year, which political change has had the most effect on the business world?

I have this question to do for my business class tomorrow, so I was wondering what people think is the biggest political change on the business world in the past year that has made an instant impact on it.|||I would say raising the minimum wage. it has made it more expensive to do business and forced business to try to become more efficient and do more with less...........|||I don%26#039;t know what it was called, but until recently, the US government produced a regular report that detailed how many US dollars were in circulation. This report is no longer published and so no one knows how many dollars are printed and now in circulation. This, combined with other factors, has led to a lack of faith in the dollar and a devaluation of the currency.|||White Christians somehow don%26#039;t want the Business industry to control the US government = low gas price, low health insurance, control corruptions in congress....





As soon as the Jewish advisers job on the political platform = Hell in the USA|||Banning smoking in the office I reckon