Sunday 5 June 2011

I have an invention that will change the world?

I have an invention that will change the world?





I also have a business plan and an executive summary. I am ready to file for PPM and am in the midst of getting my Reg D 405 paperwork done.





So whats my next step?


How do i take this to the next level.





Patenting is not an issue as you cant exactly patent this,


and its really hard to steal unless you get inside my head.





-GarySomers|||Hard to say without knowing more about the invention.


- If this is a product requiring manufacturing, talk to companies that might do so. Get a non-disclosure agreement first. But your description does not sound like this.


- If this is a method of doing something, you basically have to patent it.





I don%26#039;t know what PPM or Reg D are. Is that British?