Sunday 5 June 2011

What American, American event, or American business/industry that changed the world?

I%26#039;m doing a project and I need to know what ideas I could do.





Thanks.|||I will discuss here only how Americans changed the Computer world


1- the American who changed the computer world was Bill Gates for his Windows and Microsoft office


2- The event was launching the first IBM PC


3- The business/industry Is Information technology.


Thank you|||Thomas Jefferson--he bought the Louisiana Purchase from Napoleon. Just think about how different it would have been if he hadn%26#039;t bought that.


Just an idea, this is what I%26#039;ve been learning about in school|||You could do the movie camera or the sound recording system by Edison.|||Ford and the mass production of cars in the Ford factory