Sunday 5 June 2011

How could I change the world with 50 Million dollars?

Like ive always wanted to change the world and I think im willing to pursue business or something because becoming some leader of something isnt that reliable. Any suggestions?|||I would invest in water saving technology research for future generations. |||Give it to charity|||You can make a poor bastard like me an instant millionare overnight.








Send your money to my paypal account please|||Well, if you give me a couple dollars then I promise to smile at everybody I see. :)|||50M isn%26#039;t that much money, but you can use it to do research into cancer or alternative energy.|||u cant change the world...only get cought up in its bullsh*t.|||u cant|||You could do it her or go aboard. Many food pantries could use a helping hand now. Consider your fellow american or look out side the U.S.. I am sure what ever you do will be the right thing.|||Take each million dollars and open saving accounts for Charities that you have checked out; where they will only get the interest at the end of each year. If there is 5% interest, then they would get $50,000 dollars each year to use as they need. And it will always be there year after year.|||Change everybody%26#039;s wage to $70.00 an hour. Or make their annual wage $75,000.|||spend it on your girlfriend one can%26#039;t change what doesn%26#039;t wanna be





change, better men than you have tried and failed miserably if not





even ended up dead for it, cause of a handful of of powers to be who





people refuse to believe exist, will make sure this world will stay just





as it is, %26quot; Under There Control %26quot; not the commonwealth, of the people.