Sunday 5 June 2011

Using a Mac in the business world?

I understand a lot of businesses use PC%26#039;s and Office, and my Mac has Office installed in it. Now for a future reference, do I really have to change platforms (Mac to PC) or should I be okay sticking with my Mac? Just for the idea of where I%26#039;m at, I%26#039;m a college student that%26#039;s looking into marketing, management, or sales or to write comics.|||I%26#039;d say stick with the mac! I am totally in love with macs although I am exeptionally good at working with PCs as well. Macs will get you farther and if you already have office installed you should be all set. With the graphics on Macs, marketing will be your best friend!|||You will be fine. An even if you do encounter Windows software that isn%26#039;t compatible with Mac OS X you can always dual boot with Bootcamp. Though you will need to have/buy Windows and install on Bootcamp for this to work as the OS isn%26#039;t installed as default.|||I haven%26#039;t had much problem in the business world with a mac. 99% of the time, I can do the same or more of the job with the mac.|||Most likely this is something that your employer will decide since the computer you will use will be supplied to you.