Sunday 5 June 2011

Why can I see a business' future but cannot change it?

I know this sounds strange, but why can I see a business%26#039; future, but not do anything about it? I am a consultant in the business world, often dealing with fortune 1000 companies. I meditate quite regularly and often I can see the future fate of the business.





Without directly saying a word I can see their future, I try to suggest, coddle and suggest the business change their business practices. However, in most cases, the business will usually suffer much and close.





However, some of the people individually learn become better people. Still, the business closes. Now here is the strange part, several weeks before the collapse, a new job comes my way, usually without me looking for it. And I repeat the entire process.





So why can I see things, yet not change anything?|||Well it isnt your business you can only suggest and if they dont listen it isnt your doing. The question i have is do they do what you say? Maybe instead of suggesting what they should do you should tell them what you see in their future and the outcome. Then tell them how to fix the things you see. But remember you are only the consultant and you can only give the idea. It is up to the business owner to decide to follow your advise|||Who made it your mission to save the world?


What about your self worth makes you feel the need to shoulder that burden?